Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Another Choice Email

Gotta love the personal effort some of these guys make.

Hey Cutie! My name is Brett and after reading your brief essays, profile and seeing your pics you are definitely someone I would like to get to know. I like that you are intelligent, independent and secure with yourself.

To summarize everything about me; I am arrogant, overbearing, obsessive and I have no idea how to balance my personal and professional life, so when do you want to meet (just kidding) : )

I am sure we both agree that looks and physique are important as well. On that note, take a look at my profile and let me know your thoughts...

Cheers,
B

Could you BE any more generic (/Chandler)? Love that last line about looks and physique being important. I'm not going to check out his profile, because I already know enough about his PERSONALITY.

No comments: