Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Or Not

Emailed the guy from the last post, and never heard back. Oh well - honestly I could have gone either way and kind of thought he'd be better off with a more hipster-type girl.

Just re-signed up for Match after letting that membership lapse. Hopefully I'll have some good dates, or some good material. Here's my favorite email so far:

Well here is my story.....I'm moving to NorCal in May I'm from Redondo Beach Ca, moved to Phoenix 4 yrs ago and decided that Arizona is not for me. I'm athletic, handsome very fit love to play Hockey, softball and go to the gym(I want to be huge).....LOL.... I'm 42 but nobody ever thinks I'm that old....Lucky I guess(have my mother's skin) I always get "What are you 32-33" I have a great sense of humor and I'm very outgoing!!!!!!!! I love kids, animals (never had my own but have helped raise 2 boys)...Never married but not because I'm afraid of commitment got close twice(will explain if you must know) I'm loyal honest, and very REAL!!!!!!!!! try and find that on this site...lol....I have two dogs that are my kids I guess, Shitzu's...YES SHITZU's...and I'm all man...hehehe....Well thats a little about me, Oh forgot, I get along great with other peoples parents...lol....So yes you can introduce me to your family!!!!!!! So if you like bald guys that are fit, funny, sexy and look like Vin Diesel or Daughrty..hehehe...then I hope to hear from you!!!!!!

Not a chance, buddy. But good luck "getting huge!" I'm sure there's a girl out there who likes 42-year-old guys who are afraid of commitment and have to tell you how handsome they are, but I am certainly not her.

No comments: