Monday, May 12, 2008

Hey Sweety

More totally impersonal emails! Hurray!

Got this one over the weekend:

Subject: Hey sweety
I loved your profile, you came across like a Rock star :) with awesome style
A little bit classy and a little bit fun, nice to see that you girls are still out there
I never thought that I would do something like this but I guess its just the quality of people that I have been meeting lately, have been missing that
something specail....that spark*

Okay so a bit about me
I'm confident and dress well
Love any kind of live live theater and jazz, well just live music in
general, I'm an old soul kind of guy, vintage taste,

The kind of person to walk up to a group of people I've never met before and be everyones friend by the end of the night

I've always been a fan of women with something to say, and you totally sound like you got a library full of interesting comments

since I'm only doing the three days trial thing I decided not to post a pic, but if you've gotten this far and want to see what I look like here is my myspace link

it's set to private (I perform in the city a lot when I'm not in school, the setting helps keep the weird o's at bay:) but if you like what you see in the title pic and dont have myspace I'd be happy to send you a few more

either way have a rad weekend :)

Conversation over IM with my friend K re: this email:

Me: oh and it was titled Hey sweety. EW!
K: oh and did i mention I'm totally awesome?
eh..i hate guys like that!
Me: and, yet, too cheap to pay for a full membership
K: yeah but seriously you will totally love them so it doesn't matter
Me: obviously!
;)
K: and they are so awesome their tiny profile pic on their myspace page will be enough
Me: lol right!
god so many of these guys have really square heads
K: seriously...he won't pay for a memebership and his myspace is private. wtf?
haha
Me: but he is AWESOME, dont forget
obviously his email woudl be enough to win me
K: that's right sweetie
Me: i mean, if i met him in a bar, we'd be friends by the end of the night
and you know, i seem "a lttle bit fun"
K: oh i'm sure you would...not to mention if i was with you i would love him too!
Janet: well, for sure!
K: yeah just a little bit
Janet: you'd probably leave [R, her husband] for him, and we'd fight over him
because he wears really cool hats and has vintage style
K: and that all comes back to him being just being his awseome vintage self
Janet: lol!
K: lol yeah!
Janet: ha, i think i should post this conversation on my blog
K: seriously!

So I did. :)

No comments: