Friday, August 1, 2008

Inner Child of Awe and Wonderment

This is one of the funniest Match emails I've gotten lately. I don't think I can even improve upon it with comments, so here it is in it's entirety, with his name and personal info removed, of course.

We seem to share quite a few commonalities and idiosyncrasies. Let me start off by saying you might think that i come across as a bit obscure, or quite abstract. I'm just an intense, passionate, compassionate lad who's in touch with his inner child of awe and wonderment. With that said, i'm kind of suspended in a state of adolescence. Albeit, i don't act like a juvenile deliquent, yet i do have a wry sense of humour

I'm inquisitively artistic in many a way:: graphics, visuals, words, symbols, hidden meanings, codes, spirituality, theories, philosophies, space & time. Ohhhh yeah, i just happen to be i'm an avid sci-fi fan!

i'm only on a three free day trial period, so you'll have to get in touch with me outside of match

I def want to know what makes you tick & tock around the clock. If you are inclined to write back then here is my contact info :

aol s/name

yahoo s/n

email address at hot male

on the flipside........b


Actually, I lied. I can't resist a few comments. In touch with his inner child of awe and wonderment? A sci-fi fan with bad grammar? Too cheap to pay for a full membership? His email address is @ hot male? This is bad blind date comedy gold! It can't be real, right?

No comments: