Friday, April 4, 2008

A's Crappy Date

Ok, so this isn't strictly a blind date, but it's a great story. My good friend A, who I've known since I was 19 and she was 18 (whoa, does time fly!) sent me this gem.

"i went out with a guy for a re-try date after a year had passed and i had originally broken things off with him. we were walking on the beach and a seagull laid a massive turd on my head. it was gross with pieces of seaweed and algae in it and he had to help me wash it out in the venice beach bathroom sinks which were also real nasty. i was mortified! i never heard back from him after that. but all he kept saying after it happened was that it is supposed to be good luck to have a bird poop on your head."

Tres embarrassing! Thankfully, her luck in love has significantly improved and she is now engaged to a great guy, who she met online no less! They're getting "Maui'd" this August - yay for an online success story!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...i wonder who "A" is...heehee